Cyber Liability Insurance Brokers in Liverpool
Protecting data and intellectual property assets and exposures is vital to all businesses – don’t equate “small” with safe – as large companies continue to get serious about data security, small businesses are becoming attractive targets with devastating results!
Businesses store data because it is valuable – it is often the most valuable asset – future earnings often depend on stored data and intellectual property – if data is valuable to you then it must be valuable to a third party business!
The storage of data also carries third party risk exposures –
- Accidental loss or disclosure of sensitive personal or commercial data
- Data loss or theft as a result of “hacking” by cyber criminals
- Data breach by cyber criminals or accidental misuse
A data breach could ruin your business costing thousands in lost sales, damages and sanctions – damage to your reputation is incalculable.
CYBER RISKS ARE EXCLUDED FROM STANDARD INSURANCE POLICIES
New risks are emerging all the time becoming widespread in the US and Europe. In response to growing demand Wrightsure have identified specialist covers and policies for SMEs.
- Data Breach Cover
- Malicious Erasure
- Compromising Confidentiality
- Loss or Damage to Stored Data
- Damaging Third Party Computers or Information
- Theft of Data
In addition can provide specialist advice in relation to:-
- Identifying emerging risks
- How to value your data and intellectual property risks
- Impact assessment & risk management strategies